Thursday, January 3, 2013

Welcome Wyrdlings...

Many of you know us singly, but do you know us together? Not likely, I suppose. Let me introduce my sisters.

My name is S.H. Roddey. I write many, many things. It all started with horror, but I've moved into the realms of urban fantasy, science fiction and more traditional fantasy. I also write romance under another name, but I prefer to keep the Jekyll & Hyde routine out of the picture...for now. I have multiple titles, but we'll get to that later.

The first of my three partners in crime is Alexandra Christian. She writes paranormal erotic romance, and she's damn good at it, if I do say so myself. Sometimes you'll even find a sprinkling of horror in her backlist. She writes about angels, shapeshifters, murderous make-up artists, and even such oddities as selkies.

Next up...Crymsyn Hart. A true mistress of the night, she also lurks in the realms of paranormal erotic romance and horror. Vampires and shapeshifters seem to be her specialty. The most accomplished of the four of us, she has somewhere in the neighborhood of seventy titles under her belt, with no end in sight. Were-Gingerbread. Enough said.

And finally, we have Selah Janel. She joins me in the pit that is speculative fiction. She makes deals with the devil, makes vampires into lumberjacks, and even has a few moments of weakness with softer, more feminine elements.

Together we are The Wyrde Sisters. We're authors, friends, sisters in arms. We're starving artists with big dreams and wild imaginations. We love genre fiction and we aren't afraid to admit it. We're opinionated and bossy. We don't always get along (but then again, what sisters do?), but we stick together through thick and thin.

More in-depth introductions will be along shortly from each of us so you little Wyrdlings can get to know us better. I should warn you know that we talk a lot. Sometimes we talk over each other. Be prepared, because when you're in the Sisters' House, anything goes.

6 comments:

  1. What a neat collection you have here. I'll have to follow it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no, they've joined forces! It's over, y'all - literature is toast! Hot, buttery, delicious toast! I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no telling what might happen here. You know us...we're a bit random at times. Okay...so we're random all the time. :)

      Delete
    2. Yes we joined forces. Today the Blog..Tomorrow the Universe.

      Delete
  3. Y'all are just crazy but I love the name! If y'all have a banner send it to me so I can display it and let everyone I know you are here!

    ReplyDelete